To help you become a more informed investor, spend a few minutes answering the following questions this weekend:
- How much are you paying to invest?
- Your total costs will include your advisor, funds invested in, trading costs, retirement plan (401k) administration fees, etc. Learn More
- What value are you getting in return?
- Consider not just return on investments but customer service, assurance your best interest are being served, understanding what you’re invested in, trust, confidence, etc.
- Can you do better?
- Are you achieving your financial goals? Are you on track to live your retirement dream? Are you fearful your investments are not protected from the next market meltdown? Would you like to do better?
Here is what we have found talking to investors:
- The vast majority of investors have no idea how many different types of fees they are paying, let alone their total costs. Consequently investors are building the wealth of their advisor and the financial services industry…NOT themselves (and the industry doesn’t want it any other way!)
- Investors are receiving little if any ‘real’ value and in most cases, are dissatisfied. A recent study confirms this fact.
- Most investors aren’t sure if they can do better, but they all would like to.
As investors, you have two simple choices: You can either invest with the industry and play ‘their game’ OR learn how to play a new game by becoming an informed Self Empowered Investor, also known today as a DIY 2.0 Investor.
Want to learn more?