As an investor, what is your greatest concern when it comes to your investments? Is it:
- Lack of return?
- Fear of the next bubble’s impact?
- You won’t be able to afford the retirement lifestyle you dream of?
- Global market volatility?
As a personal coach and educator to investors, I hear these types of statements daily and it prompts me to ask questions that challenge the investor to adjust their action steps…not their goals.
I recently read a blog on adversity by Michael Hyatt that caught my attention. It focused on the value that can be gained by phrasing questions in a way that will move people in a positive direction. Michael’s philosophy challenged me to consider whether I’m asking questions that move investors closer to a solution by providing value and beneficial info.
So now when I hear those statements above, I’ll be asking the following:
- Would you like to ensure you’re capturing your earned returns and guarantee they’re building wealth for you…and not someone else?
- Are you aware there’s a mechanical-based strategy you can implement to protect against and minimize that next bubble’s downside?
- Are you willing and committed to turn your retirement dreams into reality?
- Would you like to eliminate the ‘noise’ of market volatility and have the global markets work in your favor?
Let us know what your greatest investment concern is in the comments section below!